Friday, April 10, 2009

Dan Forsman Note

I recently recieved a note from Dan Forsman, 2009 AT&T Champions Classic Winner, that I would like to share with everyone:

Dear Robert,
Please accept this check as a "Thank you" to you and your amazing staff who worked so hard to prepare the awesome Valencia Country Club for the AT&T Championship. The golf course was in tremendous condition and I particularly liked the 18th green. My wife Trudy and I were hoping perhaps you could host a BBQ or special gathering for for you and your staff who worked so hard during the tournament week and all year long.
We know you will do what makes sense and please thank everyone for their hard work and kindness. They say it was the last, but we are sure hopeful it won't have been. We dearly want to come back.
Robert, please invite Craig and his staff as well as others you would like, as they all worked so hard and made the week extra special for all of us.
Warm Regards,
Dan

No comments: