Monday, March 17, 2008

Kudos to the Staff!


After another successful AT&T Classic, I need to tip my hat to my staff. I am very fortunate to have our Assistant Superintendent, Jesus Reyes, who has been here for 26 years. He is a great leader of the staff and strives on a daily basis to make sure the golf course is presented well for the members. I am also fortunate to have Victor Reyes as our equipment manager. It is a big job to ensure that all the equipment is functioning properly everyday and he takes great pride in his work. Aaron Morris is our second assistant superintendent, who recently completed his education at Rutgers Unversity and has been a huge addition to our staff. Here is a staff photo taken on Saturday Afternoon of the tournament. In addition to our full time staff we had a few volunteers from neighboring golf courses and high schools in the community.

No comments: